Thursday 25 September 2014

Mini haul: Select and Boohoo:

Well hello, this is the next part of my recent purchases. I did also order a pair of boots but, they are slightly too small. Bit gutted as they were the last pair available but, never mind.


This little lime jacket is from Select. It was £20 down from £25, which isn't too much of a saving, but there were only a few sizes left and I wasn't letting it go. lol. They have it in a variety of different colours. I have been eyeing them up for a while. Link: Jacket


And this playsuit from Boohoo. It was £12 down from £25. I got it in the biggest size as I knew it would run smaller and be a pain to get on and off. It's a good job I did. It has buttons half way up, and has a elasticated waist. It's rather thin, so would be best suited to warmer months. I'll just pop on black tights, cardi and coat for the colder months. Link: Playsuit

That's all for now, see you soon,





2 comments:

  1. awesome finds! i adore the playsuit. what a pretty floral print!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Always on the hunt for bargains =] x

      Delete