Wednesday 25 June 2014

Haul: Including New Look and Select:

Hello everyone! I haven't been well but I'm back with a haul!


This little bright dress is from New Look, think it was around £14.99, the quality of the material is good and its rather heavy. I found it online, link here: Neon pink dress .


This statement necklace is also from New Look and it goes so well with the dress. It was £9.99. To buy online link here: Neon necklace .


The back of the dress is rather low, but I can work with that.


This gingham dress is from Select, and it was on the sale rack for £10, but I think I got it for £8. Online link here: Gingham dress .


It has a zip feature on the front and fastens with a zip at the back.


I got this Bandeau for under my dress because its quite revealing. Its from Select and only cost me £2.50. The shoes are New Look and were £12.99. Link here to buy online: Crochet pump .



That's all for now. Will be catching up with reviews from now on, that's my main goal. See you all soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment