Tuesday 18 February 2014

Garnier Micellar cleansing water:

Hey there, fancy seeing you here! I'm back with the Micellar water review.


So a while back you saw that I tried out the L'Oreal Micellar water. I saw that Garnier also had a version, which had more product for cheaper. Naturally I had to try it out being the bargain that it is. I've always liked Garnier products.


About the product:
  • the bottle contains 400ml which is meant to give you up to 200 uses
  • suitable for sensitive skin
  • can be used on face, eyes and lips
  • it contains no perfume and is hypoallergenic
  • its dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
  • its an easy and effective way to remove makeup and impurities 
  • soothes and hydrates the skin
  • you don't need to rinse the product off
  • the solution works like a magnet which capture and lift away dirt
  • no need to rub harshly on the skin
  • suitable for all skin types

Here are my thoughts on the product:
  • There's not really any difference between this one and the L'Oreal one
  • you get more for your money. Definitely prefer the larger bottle
  • it removes makeup and impurities
  • has a lovely tingly feeling on the skin leaving it refreshed
  • feels nice & gentle on the skin and makes you feel squeaky clean
  • if your patient and let the cotton pad rest over your eyes for a few seconds before wiping, it makes it easier to get it off. Takes a few attempt's for me (to get all traces), but its really effective compared to other eye makeup removers I've tried. No need to rub dramatically and tug on the delicate eye area.
  • I found the L'Oreal version comes out the bottle much quicker, whereas you can get more control from the Garnier bottle
  • again there's no scent to it
  • I prefer to have an all in one makeup remover as its just easy and quick to use, there's no messing around
  • I will be sticking to this one due to the size and price
  • I would rate this 10/10, its fab

Thanks for stopping by, and I shall be returning shortly with another review









No comments:

Post a Comment