Monday 14 July 2014

B.Replenished facial oil review:

Hey guys! I thought I would do a review today! Lets get cracking!






I got this from Superdrug a decent while ago, in one of my hauls from the start of June! I'd been wanting to try a facial oil for a long time, so chose this one as it was on offer. The aim of this is to give an antioxidant boost and includes vitamin E and C, Rosehip oil, Argan oil, and Crambe seed oil. 

I had a few dry patches on my skin, particularly on my forehead and no amount of exfoliating and moisturising was doing the trick. However this did, my dry patches literally vanished after around 2 applications. That was impressive, and it made me look a bit more glowy. 

My skin looks a little better after using this up until now, it just overall looks and feels better. It does nothing to help with my spots ( but didn't make them worse), but my skin looks more evened out. It looks a little smoother. I haven't got any wrinkles on my face, so cant comment in that respect, but I did mention in my haul that it was aimed towards people in their 30's and 40's so maybe it does help with this.  

It has a smell to it, but I wouldn't say it was perfume as such, more natural smelling from the oils used.  

On the website it states that it helps calm stressed skin, protects against environmental free radical damage, boosts skins antioxidant levels, offers 12 hour hydration, doesn't block pores and is suitable for all skin types. It definitely offers hydration, and hasn't blocked my pores, and I love to slather it on lol. I use this every night after removing my makeup, before going to bed. I wake up with lovely hydrated dewy skin, but with no residue. 

I love this oil and would definitely recommend if you are looking for an oil that will help hydrate your skin, especially if its dry, and are looking for something with plenty of good stuff packed into it. This is also cruelty free and is classed as vegan, so that's also a major plus side I think. I adore Superdrug for their cruelty free ranges. Link here: B.Replenished facial oil . Its still on offer by the way. 

Anyway that is all for today, if you have an questions leave them below and I will be sure to get back to you, + let me know if you have tried any face oils and your thoughts on them. See you all soon, 










1 comment:

  1. Do you think I could mix this into my foundation? Or is it one you have to wash off

    ReplyDelete