Friday 14 February 2014

Barry M haul:

Yay it came, and it brightened up my day a little bit seeing my packages waiting for me!


  • So first up I got the Andrea Fulerton triple action undercoat. I haven't tried this before, was a spur of the moment thing when choosing an undercoat
  • Next up we have another gelly shine nail paint in plum (my third one)
  • I spotted the matte nail paint and was instantly attracted to crush (I think that's the colour) its such a pretty dark winter colour, I love these types for the colder months
  • I have three of the normal lip paints, and wanted to try an ultra moisturising version. I love dark vampy lips for winter also, and spotted one in a cranberry colour. Will go well with the matte nail paint. Love the pink packaging too
  • Got the two nail paints and lip Paint in a 3 for 2 offer 


  • I saw that these palettes not long ago, and thought I need to try these. Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2 on the website, so I picked up all three. This meant I got one completely free, and with free delivery over £10 I couldn't be more happy. Cant wait to give these a go, the colours look lovely as well.  Love the fact that they contain a blusher, so I have three lovely blushers to try out 








Excited to try everything, going to have a ball. I love Barry M in general, takes me back to a fashion show I went to in my teens! 

I shall be back soon with other reviews that I have lined up, including the Garnier Micellar water, and Miss Sporty foundation. I'm hoping to try out some other brands and branch out a bit, there are many items I would love to purchase, so they will be on my wishlist. 






4 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the questions on my blog over at http://afashi0nfairy.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me, I've just answered all the questions =] and followed you xx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh, those Barry M palettes look interesting! Will have to check the pigmentation out for myself! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey, didn't realise I had any comments (still working this out lol). I've tried out the natural palette and really like it so far, just need to experiment with the others xx

      Delete