Monday 17 February 2014

Liebster award:


I have been nominated for the Liebster award by a young lady called Shannon. Go take a look at her lovely blog and follow. I have no idea what I'm doing but lets give this a shot shall we =]

Here are the rules guys:
  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
  3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
  4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
  5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you.

1. What made you want to become a blogger?

Well I have no idea why it took me so long to do this. I've been watching you tubers for years and reading their blogs. I've always loved the thought of it, and its great to express yourself. So I thought enough is enough get on it as soon as possible. So here I am. I love being creative in any way possible.

2. What do you prefer more Twitter or Instagram? and why?

I don't have Instagram as I've never owned an iPhone. I have Twitter but I've never really used it, I'm always on Facebook. So I'll go with Twitter because I actually have an account lol 

3. Favourite foundation and powder? 

Oooooo thats a toughey, there's still so many I want to try. My fave to use of all time was the Maybelline liquid to powder foundation, but it was discontinued. I used that from about the age of 14 and would still be purchasing it today if it was available. Sad times. But whilst I'm enjoying using the Miss Sporty matte foundation atm, I'll go with that as its cheap as chips and great (review coming up soon). And powder, I'm using the one by Jerome Alexander currently, but I also love the collection powder, the Maybelline one, natural collection also do a reasonable powder (very cheap), and the well loved Rimmel version. All work great.

4. What was the best holiday you ever went on as a child?

I remember going to places like Wales and Blackpool, staying in both hotels, static caravans, and our portable caravan. I loved them all. To pick a favourite I would say the holiday that we stayed in the static caravan in Wales (by a beach) I even watched the sun go down from on top of a sandy hill. Was really nice and I have fond memories. I was about 9/10 at the time if I remember correctly.

5. What do you love about blogging?

Its like an online diary, where you can express yourself in a variety of ways. You can be as creative as you like, and share just about anything with the blogging world. You have the opportunity to read about other peoples loves, lives and experiences. Its also a good place to talk to others bloggers and meet new people.

6. Whats your dream job ever?

This is another hard question, there's so many things that I love to do (which made choosing a college/university course very very difficult for me). I love animals, it would be a great opportunity to be involved with them in some way. Anything to do with art and designing as I grew up artistic and was always drawing (always had a pen/pencil in my hand). Always been interested in photography (would love a professional camera at some point, think they are fab) And of course beauty is also another passion, I'd love to be involved in makeup and hair in some way or other related professions. I suppose all of these aspects can interlink with one another, but who knows exactly where I want to head in the future. The world is your oyster as they say. I am a qualified Early Years practitioner ( That's the college/university route I took). I definitely want to go back to college at some point (when I save up lol sooooo expensive) and take a dip into the learning world again. 

7. Whats the one dream you hope to pursue?

To become more established as a blogger, and get more involved in the beauty world. Also to just grow in confidence and get out there more. Sometimes you just have to throw yourself into the deep end and do things that scare you. Baby steps =]. Also I'd like to try out Youtube one day, hopefully! 

8.Favourite Tv program?

Wow there's just so many that I love watching, I even still watch programs from the past (childhood favourites). But I'm going to go with Supernatural, I've watched it since it first came out and still cant get enough of it. Love it!

9.What do you like to do in your spare time, if you have any?

In can vary depending on what plans I have. Whenever I can I love to see my boyfriend and friends, or just chill out at home with my computer or dvd's. Duvet/PJ days are always good! 

10. Whats your favourite pair of shoes? 

I don't have any specific pair of shoes that I favour the most. But I love boots, any comfy boots. I love the worker boot styles. If not converse style shoes (also comfy).

11.Who are your 3 favourite bloggers or youtubers?

There's so many that I find myself watching. Graveyard girl would definitely be the top youtuber. I just love her style, her personality, in many ways we have similar interests, and shes just so fun to watch. Kandee Johnson, shes also a lovely cheerful lady who brightens up your day when you watch her, her style is great and so are her tutorials. Mammafulzo is another, shes a British youtuber. Shes just so sweet and down to earth, and I love her little chats. And I'm going to cheat and put another down from the UK also, just to make it even lol, so I shall choose Jasmine Amber. Shes also got a great funky style and I'm especially jealous of her shoes ;). There's many more, but I cant list them all.

Here are my nominations (I think I got everybody) :

Shannon shanlxuise
Daisy and Jalisa amaryllis living
Daneca just neeks


Here are my questions:
  1. What made you want to create a blog?
  2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
  3. If you had to choose just one makeup item, what would it be and why?
  4. Do you watch any Youtuber's? if so who do you like to watch the most?
  5. How did you choose your blog name and whats the meaning behind it?
  6. What is your favourite film/movie of all time?
  7. How would you describe your style (clothing etc, general look)? 
  8. Who would you class as your role model (famous/or not)?
  9. What would you say your best feature is (looks/personality etc)?
  10. If you could choose one super power what would it be and why?
  11. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

I hope you enjoy the questions, looking forward to reading your answers!











6 comments:

  1. how many people do i nominate? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11, but I didn't have that many people =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! :) I've had this award before, but still thank you again! The holiday in the caravan by the beach sounds so lovely, we've often stayed in caravans but never been lucky enough to watch a sunset by the beach!
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your lovely comment. Its no problem at all =]. Yeah it was a lovely sight xx

      Delete
  4. Aw thanks for nominating us! We just finished answering all your questions. It was super fun!!!

    Daisy & Jalisa
    amaryllisliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I just popped over and read your answers. Thanks for responding =] xx

      Delete