Thursday 28 August 2014

Superdrug haul:

Hey everyone, time for a haul. I haven't done one for a while as I have been watching my spending.


First up we have the Nivea body firming moisturiser with Q 10 which was on offer. Next the brilliant 1 week tooth whitening kit ( up to 4 shades lighter), I have tried one before, but as this was cheaper I was intrigued to test it out. And the B. range concealer in light, also on offer.

couldn't find the exact one I got, but this is the closet version : Firming body lotion


I have been wanting to try a hot cloth cleanser for a while, and when I came across this one by Superdrug on offer I thought why not? This one is the naturally radiant brightening one, they also do a vitamin E version. I usually go for the Garnier Micellar water but it wasn't on offer, so picked up this B.range one which was. 



And last but not least some more perfume as I have ran out. There were others I wanted, and one's I love that were sold out, but I also love these two, and they were both bargains at £10 each, great offers! Ones hidden fantasy and the other is cosmic radiance by Britney Spears, love her scents. 


Thanks for stopping by, see you all soon, 





No comments:

Post a Comment