Friday 21 November 2014

Recent purchases:

It's been a while, but I'm back! Here are my recent purchases, a mixed bag:


First up, lace, velvet, and scuba material dress from Boohoo. It's a midi style bodycon fit. They also do this in red, but you cant go wrong with a black dress. The sleeves are lace, and so is the back. It's a lovely textured dress, feels luxurious. It was £25, link : Hayley lace and velvet bodycon dress .



I picked this up in the sale rack in Tesco, was around £8, and £20 originally. Bargain. It's a pull on style with a stretchy waist.



Ignore the scuffs as they have been worn. They are faux suede knee high boots from Peacocks. They have a chain and buckle design to give them an edgy look. The only downside is the sizing, quite roomy as I think they are wide fitting, but I will be wearing thick socks with them anyway. They were £30 from the store.


Will be back shortly with my most recent haul




No comments:

Post a Comment