Friday 21 November 2014

Haul:

Hey guys! I have been collecting some bits these last few days for an upcoming event.



I did some online shopping at Superdrug. First up we have a hair dye, I've gone for the same colour as last time, but wanted to try a different brand. Hopefully this will last a little longer. The colour is mango copper. 

Next I decided to try out some fake eyelashes to add a pow to my eyes, even though I have long lashes I wanted to thicken them up without 10 layers of mascara. 

I picked up my trusty foundation, Revlon colour stay, but this time I got the normal/dry rather than the oily/combo as I found it slightly drying.

Lastly I wanted a natural coloured lipstick as I'm focusing on my eyes for this special event, I don't want my lips to be overpowering. This one is by Sleek, and is called barely there. It's a sheen finish so my lips wont dry out throughout the day.




These were early birthday gifts from my Mum, as my birthday follows the event and I needed some bits and bobs to fancy myself up a bit.

So I have an apricot scrub, not the one I usually use, but will give this a go. And my usual trusty backcombing spray which doubles up as a dry shampoo.

I also wanted a body shimmer to add a bit of glamour to my skin, and I came across this one by soap and glory, It's very subtle and makes your skin smell nice with the added scent.

I've been meaning to try the seventeen falsifeye mascara so decided to give it a whirl.

Because the event goes on all day I wanted to try another primer that would make my makeup last longer without slipping and sliding around on my face, so this stay time long wear one from seventeen caught my eye. It was the last one on the shelf so it must be good (hopefully).

The theme for the day is purple so I want to incorporate purple nails, this gel effect one from seventeen should do the trick, the colour is 'pretty bang bang'.

I needed a new eyeliner, and went with the big eye liner by Maybelline with the black tip and the white tip to pop on the waterline, to make the eyes appear bigger.

And last but not least Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears, as you know I love her scents. This was on offer in Boots for £10.99 instead of the £22 for the 30ml. Love it.


That's all for now, see you all soon I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment