Tuesday 1 July 2014

Boohoo purchase:

Helloooo! I've been after these shoes for a while now, and only just got my hands on a pair as they sell out really quickly!







Ah just look at them, I love them! So beautiful to look at, yet comfy. Stylish and comfy is something I aim for if possible! I was instantly attracted to them because they have some height yet your feet aren't all bent in them, causing your foot to arch dramatically. I haven't worn them out yet, but I'm excited to. Perfect for everyday or nights out. They are also very light weight, they look bulky but they wont weigh you down.

The first time they sold out I was gutted, not sure if they will come back in or not but they still have a few size 7's left and all sizes in the pink version. There's plenty of similar options available. Here is the link: Kia Cleated sole fisherman  . I have my eye on a few more. 

If you are looking for these particular ones, these are very similar only they have material around the toe area: Bernadette cleated sole gladiator  . Happy shopping! 

Thanks for stopping by,







No comments:

Post a Comment