Wednesday 23 July 2014

Cosmopolitan makeup sponge review:

Hey guys, back with another quick review!


I picked this up on offer from Superdrug a while back and I've been testing it out ever since. I absolutely love it, and would not be without it now. I haven't put a new picture of it up due to it being covered in foundation lol but you can see it well enough through the packet.

  • Its super easy to use
  • Very quick to use, my base is sorted in no time and its less messy
  • When water is added it becomes unbelievably soft and squidgy + larger
  • I use this mainly with the 3 in 1 max factor foundation and it looks perfect, its the best foundation to use it with that I have tried. It definitely provides an airbrush finish when used with that particular foundation. I think its due to the texture of the foundation as its light and has a more liquid consistency. 
  • I just pop some foundation on my hand, dab the large bottom end onto it, and dab it allover my face. The pointy end is good for applying foundation around the nose, and concealer around the eye area
  • I will be buying this again definitely and would recommend. 9/10.
That's all for this review, let me know if you have used this sponge and your thoughts on it, 




No comments:

Post a Comment