Saturday 13 December 2014

A few more bits from my Birthday:

I have a few more bits that I got for my Birthday, thought I would pop them on. I always like looking at Birthday hauls.


I picked this necklace out myself along with the blue bag below. Both from Matalan. The necklace cost £12 and, the bag was £8 down from £12. It also comes in pink. I wanted these items to match my blue jumper from Primark. I wore these together for my Birthday meal. Love them.



I'm not sure where any of these items were from as they were gifts from my friends. The candle is 
by Yankee candle in Black Cherry, very yummy. Can't stop smelling it. The set of lipgloss is by Paul's Boutique, and the necklace I'm not sure on. 


This is a gift set by Next, their signature collection. It includes a hand cream, a mirror, fragrance and body velvet.


This gift set is by Marks and Spencer's. It includes bath crystals, fragranced candle, body lotion, bath elixir, and body wash.


And these slipper socks. Not sure where they are from.

I'm very grateful for all the gifts and money I received.

That's all for the time being. See you soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment