Tuesday 23 December 2014

Boohoo purchase:

Hey guys! Almost Christmas now! Hope you all have a wonderful time. Speaking of Christmas, I picked a very festive glistening, sequin style top from Boohoo. I couldn't find a dress that fit the bill for this time of year, so decided a nice top and leggings would do fine.
 I also picked up some Disco style leggings from Boohoo, but I doubt I'm keeping them. I ordered two sizes, but they just seem to fall down and seem rather roomy around the waist. The legs are fine, but not the torso area. I find baggy leggings/trousers/jeans really annoying, and I cant stand when they fall down. I'm blabbering on here lol, so lets get to showing you the actual top.



This was £25, but I got it for £10 in the sale. It's cropped, but not overly cropped. You can easily get away with it with high waisted leggings/jeans/trousers etc, unless you want to show some stomach. I'm not sure when I will wear it, definitely around Christmas/New Year. Christmas day I love to wear pj's though =] . All over sequin vest top .

Hope you all have a fab festive season,








No comments:

Post a Comment