Thursday 4 December 2014

Primark Birthday haul:

It was my Birthday on Tuesday, I got some money and, went shopping at Primark.


I needed some warm items of clothing. I went in fully intent on only buying warm pieces, which I did. I picked up this coat that was on sale from £25 to £15, been looking for something like this for a while. Ordered something similar from Boohoo but wasn't impressed with the sizing. I tried this on in store, and it's roomy sizing. It fastens with poppers as you can see below. It's a thick scuba material. I wouldn't say its as warm as a Winter coat, but its a thicker than a  jacket, so somewhere in between. Would pop a jumper and scarf under it anyway. It's eye catching pink so a tad out there for me, but injecting colour into Winter is good sometimes, definitely not dull.




Next up we have this fluffy peach cardi, I haven't stocked up on them recently and thought this would be snuggly. This was £12. 



Going with the fluffy theme, this turquoise jumper was £10. 



I also threw in a sheer blouse/shirt in Wine, not warm in the slightest but I liked it. They also do this in green, and it's £12.


And last but not least this purple jumper. I added quite the pop of colour into my wardrobe, which makes a change from Winter attire usually. It's nice to see splashes of colour everywhere. This was only £8. Most of the items here came in different colours. As usual I couldn't see for looking and must have circled the place 3 times trying to pinpoint some bargains. lol.


That's all for now, see you all soon with some more bargain buys.










No comments:

Post a Comment