Thursday 5 June 2014

NYX haul:

Hello. I was looking on the NYX website and came across a sale/clearance, so I didn't see the harm in indulging. I didn't order too much, just three items. I controlled myself, because lets face it its easy to go overboard when you see the word 'sale' in red!






swatches of the blush and lipstick!


I got the Haute Jersey leopard couture set, and I absolutely love it! I was instantly attracted to it because I love leopard print, and the inside doesn't let it down, looks so much better in person. It includes 24 eyeshadow's-a variety of pretty colours, four little applicators, two mirrors (which I covered up because of the reflection), two lipglosses, four bronzers, and two blushers. I've used it a few times, so its still pretty much unused, but I'm excited to carry on using it and experimenting with the colours. It was £15 but I got it for £10, its being discontinued, and I'm glad I nabbed it before then. Would recommend. Link here: Haute Jersey Leopard couture set

I also picked up a stick blush in Tulip, which looks scary at first (as I'm quite pale) but it applied lovely once spread out and blended. I chose this colour in case the paler colours didn't have much colour payoff, but this shade is perfect. I've been enjoying this since it arrived on monday, thought I'd start using blush like this again, instead of powder . This wasn't on sale, so this is available any time. Link here: Stick blush

Last but not least the diamond sparkle lipstick. This is also in the clearance to be discontinued. I picked it up in 'sparkling nude' as I fancied a more natural coloured lipstick, as I tend to steer towards a lot of bright colours. This is different to how I expected it to look, its way more frosty looking, I expected it to have some shimmer, but not a frosty finish. Its not an everyday look really, well not for me anyway, so I will wear it on nights out etc if I'm wearing dark smokey eyes and want the focus to be on them. Not sure if the finish suits me, but I'll give it a whirl. Ignore the chipped nails btw. Link here: Diamond sparkle lipstick

There are many many items I would love to purchase from there, I have a few things in mind. Let me know if you have tried these products and what you think of them.

Next up I have another haul, see you then,










No comments:

Post a Comment