Thursday 5 June 2014

Superdrug haul:

I'm back already, I have a Superdrug haul this time. Lets get straight into it!


As I was taking the picture the little white tub rolled, but its just the Superdrug coconut oil. I have used this before and loved it. I ran out a while ago. I use this on my hair mainly as an overnight treatment. I have a problem with hair fallout and slow hair growth. This helps a lot in my personal experience. It may not work for others, but it did for me. It stops my hair falling out as much and I noticed my hair grew a little quicker when I worked this into my roots (massaging the area) around two-three times a week. It can be messy, and take a while to wash out but I think its worth it. I absolutely love it. I will never go back. Link here: Superdrug coconut oil



I've used the Batiste dry shampoo XXL volume in the past (when I was blonde) so thought I'd try it out with darker hair, and it definitely did give me an oomph in the past along with livening the hair up in between washes. Link here: XXL dry shampoo

Blend perfection foundation sponge by cosmopolitan-I've used a few cheapish versions of these sponges before, and saw this one on offer and thought I'd give it a go. It wasn't too expensive anyway, but the offer price really attracted me to it. Link here: Cosmopolitan blend perfection sponge

I've been obsessed with skincare for a while now, even more so in the past year or two. I've been wanting to try a face oil for some time, and I saw this one by Superdrug's B. range. This is a little bit pricey, but it was on offer so I had to have it. Although this product is stated for people in their 30's and 40's I saw no reason why I couldn't give it a whirl. This one is the B.replenished antioxidant boost which includes vitamin E and C, Rosehip oil, Argan oil, and Crambe seed oil. I think I am going to enjoy this tremendously as I've applied it once before going to sleep and I noticed my skin looked a little bit brighter. Hopefully this will bring good results. Link here: B.Replenished facial oil



I also purchased the Manuka Doctor age defying eye cream. This has Manuka honey and purified bee venom. I am looking forward to trying this out. Link here: Manuka Doctor eye cream



Last but not least I thought I would include a lip balm from Primark. Its £1 and I got it in pineapple flavour. I was pleasantly surprised after one application, I struggle with dry lips most of the time no matter what I do. I applied this once and about an hour or so later I noticed my lips were a lot less dry after it wore off.  Amazing for a really for a cheap lip balm.

That's all for now, have you tried any of these products? did you have good experiences? see you all soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment