Friday 23 January 2015

Homeware Haul:

Hello, happy weekend everyone! I purchased a few items for the home, and here they are:



Beautiful chests from Dunelm Mill! I had to have the small, medium and large. Couldn't not have the full set. All three came to £64.97. Small is £14.99, medium £19.99 and large £29.99. They are hand painted and come in different designs. I haven't decided exactly where I'm putting them yet, not going to keep them stacked like this lol. You get free delivery over £49. I cant wait to display these and store things in them. They are sturdy enough for me, maybe not for overly heavy things, but for what I need them for. They are decently sized as well, so even the small is roomy. I'm just in love with them. Find them here.


I saw this vase with flowers in online at first and picked it up when I was in the shop. It was £8 and dropped to £4 so I thought why not? I cant find it online so maybe it has sold out there, not sure about the stores though. Needed a decorative feature for a small windowsill. 

I have a Superdrug haul coming next, see you then, 


No comments:

Post a Comment