Friday 23 January 2015

Superdrug haul:

Yup I'm back with the Superdurg haul I mentioned in my last post. Lets dive straight in, no time like the present.


  • So I picked up a mixture of things including basic everyday things. I got the Bic twin lady shavers, they are cheap and cheerful and work really well. They are cute colours also.
  •  Plump it up dry shampoo by VO5, I need dry shampoo its a must! I also have flat fine hair so anything that gives boost is a must. I usually get the dry backcombing spray but it wasn't on offer, this was. 
  • I love the St.Ives face scrubs, so wanted to try this new olive oil face scrub, I need face scrubs.
  • I came across B,Creative face kits, on offer for £9.99 instead of £14.99. I got it for light skin tones. It includes a concealer, highlighter, face powder, foundation and a application sponge. It's fab and cant wait to give it a try, I will pop some swatches down below.  
  • I love Sleek, and have been eyeing up the new precious metals highlighting palette. At the time I could not justify £9.99, but now I have it. It has three velvet cream formulas and one powder. The finishes are platinum, royal gold, renaissance gold and antique bronze. It includes a brush. So excited I love highlighters. Again I will post a swatch picture somewhere below.
  • And last but not least dental floss lol, because its essential. 



B.creative/Art edition vol.5/pro face kit- light. Swatches below, it's hard to see: Get here .






Sleek highlighting palette. Swatches below: Get here .




No comments:

Post a Comment