Sunday 11 January 2015

Just a little haul:

Hey guys! Hope you all had a fab New Year, cant believe how its flying already. I'm back with a haul for you.


You cant really see this all that well but, it's a pretty £2 necklace from Primark. It's gold with little gems  running all the way across, with a little zig zag pattern underneath. It also has a blue string plaited in with the chain. I loved it and its a bargain, a must have if you like your statement necklaces, and its not over the top.


Moving on to beauty. First up from the left is a V05 smoothly does it shine spray, which is also a heat defence product. Then the tea tree facial cleansing pads from Superdrug. I've used these for years and they were on a two for one offer. Next we have the Schwarzkopf got 2 b beach matt texturizing salt spray which I haven't tried yet. This would be perfect for summer. And last but by no means least the naturally radiant brightening renewal face mask from Superdrug.  I've used another product from this range and I love it. It does state its not for sensitive skin so I would definitely not recommend it if you do, I've used this once and I got a small rash on my face. So be careful. It's a once a week treatment and was half price.

That's all for the time being, but I do have a home-ware haul coming up shortly.











No comments:

Post a Comment