Monday 26 May 2014

Makeup storage:

Heylo! Months ago I ordered a wooden storage container for my makeup. I kept getting letters and emails saying it was going to be 2 weeks late, then another 2 weeks were added on top etc. So I finally got it a few days ago. I put a few makeup/haircare/skincare inside the little compartments so you can see it in its full glory. I haven't decided what else to put in it yet, but I will do soon. Right now its in my bathroom, but I may move it to my bedroom once its decorated (hopefully soon).




Its white and made from very light wood. I got it for around £19.95 but the original price was around £29.95. The website I ordered from is called house of bath. I wasn't impressed with how long it took, and I'm glad I got it on offer as the usual price seems a bit pricey for the quality. I think its back to the higher price now. It is nice though, and very handy to have for extra storage, definitely nice to put on show.

That's all for today, I have some reviews coming up shortly,





No comments:

Post a Comment