Friday 11 April 2014

ASOS haul:

Well hello there, I'm back again with the next haul. I've been collecting bits for the warmer months! I picked up two tops from ASOS and here they are:


First up we have this AX Paris coral coloured top/tunic, which comes with a little cami in the same colour to pop underneath and a belt. This is quite roomy, but with the belt on it draws everything in. The belt isn't good quality so I may pick up another tan belt. This will look lovely for the summer. Was £25 but I got it for £15. Could have gone down a size but, you know me when ordering online I like to play it safe. Here is the link: Lace coral tunic .


And finally this smock blouse by ASOS. Always pick these type of tops up in a size bigger due to the material not being stretchy around the arms etc. This will be lovely and floaty when it gets warmer with a plain cami/vest underneath. Its in the colour purple, but it looks more pink to me. They also have it in turquoise which I also liked. Again this was in the sale for £11 instead of £28. Here is the link: Smock blouse .

I have one final haul coming up so keep an eye out for that very soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment