Thursday 10 April 2014

Everything 5 pounds haul:

Hello there! I've never ordered from this website before, I have looked a few times but either nothing caught my eye or they just didn't have my shoe size in anything! Someone said to me last week that new stock went up on the website, so I had a look and thought I'd give it a whirl.


So here you can see what I purchased. I picked up a rose and skull printed satchel, they ran out of the pink one I liked the look of so I opted for this blue and red one. The only downside to this satchel is that it has a slit type rip on the flap down the middle of the skull. You can't really notice it unless you look closely. I thought I'd keep it anyway, and if it looks like its spreading I'll just glue it down. It looks squashed at the moment because it was packaged completely flat.

I also saw some shoes in my size for once, I picked up 7's. I'm usually a size 6 sometimes a size 6 1/2 depending on brands and types of shoes. The black pair stated they were a small make, and I prefer room in my shoes so I also opted for the 7's in the gold flat forms. Not sure If I'm keeping them or not yet, will try them on properly and decide. They are both available in different colour's.





I thought these were good items to buy to test the waters and see what the quality is like. Everything on the website is £5 and delivery is £6.55 for the standard option. I wouldn't order from here if I was only ordering a few items, if I do again I may wait until I can purchase quite a few things in order to justify the delivery costs.

I also picked up some products from Tesco today, nothing too exciting for a haul. I got feminine products, multivitamins and minerals, and some Easter eggs.

Has anyone ever tried this website before? if so what did you think of the products you purchased? here's the link if you would like to have look (if you haven't already) Everything £5 . Thanks for stopping by,





1 comment:

  1. The blog provides the definite and authentic information. I truly prefer your style and your authenticity has made up my mind to come again and read the blog to increase my knowledge.
    women's clothing stores near me

    ReplyDelete