Wednesday 2 April 2014

Avon Anew Vitale skincare set review:

Hey guys! How are you all doing? I was unsure of what to post next, so I thought I'd talk about my experience with this range.

I picked up the sample sizes as the full size products are quite pricey in my opinion, and I didn't want to fork out money and end up not liking the product. I got this set for £10 and it was weeks ago, yet I still have quite a bit left. I think the original price was around £22 or £24, something like that anyway. I personally would not have bought it at full price, because your getting only two weeks worth.



Face wash/cleanser:

I absolutely love this face wash, my skin has never ever felt so soft. I literally stroke my face when I've used it. My skin feels really fresh afterwards and not dry or tight at all. I will definitely be buying the full size. It smells nice, but if you don't like scented products then steer clear from this, although its not too over-whelming. Its meant to lather up really well on your skin, but it doesn't much at all on mine (not sure if that's just me). 10/10.

Day cream:

I've used this the least out of everything as I'm not a huge fan of putting moisturiser on before my makeup, as it tends to slip and slide everywhere with having oily skin anyway. But it feels nice on the skin, sinks in really well, seems to brighten up my complexion a little bit. The smell is rather strong, so as I said before if you really don't like scents, then this may be a little bit much. I may not purchase this one, even though I do like it. And at around £25 a pop, I need to really want it. 9/10.

Night cream:

I use this a lot, every night without fail. It sinks into my skin really well, and I love it as part of my skincare routine. I do definitely see a difference with using these products on my skin, I may have found my holy grail skincare. I get breakouts regardless, but this has definitely not made it any worse, in fact my skins been behaving quite well. 9.10.

Eye cream:

I still have not come across an eye cream I love, or think works really well. At first this seemed to do absolutely nothing, but I carried on using it regardless, and after a few weeks I noticed a difference. My eyes seem less puffy, as I have allergies and other things that contribute to it. This is a full size product, and I definitely will be repurchasing when it runs out. 9/10.

Sorry I haven't posted this past week or so, I've been very busy and would have liked this to go up sooner! Have any of you tried this? Let me know in the comments below,






No comments:

Post a Comment