Wednesday 9 April 2014

Boohoo haul:

Hey guys, I have quite a few hauls coming up and this is the first one to arrive! I did order three items, but one got cancelled due to lack of stock (a playsuit). Lets get straight into this mini haul.


So first up I saw this dress which I thought was perfect for this weather and the warmer weather. It looks huge on the hanger, and it is quite roomy on but it'll be fine. I got a size up to what I usually get because it stated the model wore a size 10, So I went up a size in case it was small (which it wasn't really). The colour's are really pretty and vibrant, and the quality of the material is good, quite heavy and thicker than you would imagine. £15 and you can find the link to it here: Floral shift dress . It looks much nicer on. 


And next up we have this one. You may already be able to tell, but I love swing dresses, so flattering and easy to wear. I always get the same size in these dresses, but this time its slightly tight around the boob and back area, and very short in length. Length is something I have problems with quite regularly, and I will definitely be wearing something under this. If I bend forward slightly everything would be on show lol, but still its lovely, acts like a long top, and all floaty for the warmer days. It looks like denim but its not, its soft and stretchy.This was also £15, here is the link: Acid wash swing dress . From looking at the link now, the blue is out of stock but they still have the poppy (which I also love) and the lime. 

I will have some more hauls for you coming out this week and maybe next week. See you all soon, 





No comments:

Post a Comment