Thursday 24 April 2014

Shoe haul:

Hello, this will be my last haul for a little while. There's only one item to show, so its going to be short and sweet.




I picked up a comfortable pair of shoes from Pavers, I've had enough of uncomfortable shoes for a variety of reasons. These are very light weight, and will be perfect for walking in. The band across the foot fastens with Velcro and stretches. I ordered a size 6 and they are fine in size. They cost £24.99 and are available in three colour options, I'll pop the link here: Lightweight sports look Mary Jane . Just after I order them they go on sale, typical luck of mine! They are now £14.99, which is really good for these as I thought £25 was quite steep.

These type of shoes aren't what I usually go for, but I need comfort and I could definitely make them work with outfits. I have worn them out a couple of times, thought I'd test them out before I posted on here. I did get a blister on my heel and they seem to catch my ankles. The rest of the shoe is so comfy, so I'm hoping once I wear them in they will be fine! I always have problems with blisters and rubbing etc.

Thanks for stopping by, reviews coming shortly.



No comments:

Post a Comment