Friday 7 March 2014

Pavers shoes haul:

Hey guys, I'm back with a recent purchase. I picked up these cute shoes:






I've never purchased anything from Pavers before as the majority of the shoes I've seen haven't been my style. But they do have a few gems hiding away, and when I saw these on TV I had to have them! I went onto the the Pavers website as soon as I got the chance, as I know they were on sale (usually everything sells out before I get to them). I got them for £19.99 off the website, it says I saved £25 as the recommended price was £44.99, and that they were £29.99. So overall I saved a decent amount regardless, I don't think £19.99 is bad for a pair of heels. Here is the link to them Pavers slingback mesh heels.

I've been on the hunt for some fab night out shoes that aren't too high, I cant wear the higher heels I used to wear. These are perfect, still got a decent heel but it's not huge, its classed as mid-heel. I loved the design, the mesh really drew my attention to them. They have a suede effect navy blue version, these are in the patent black. They have a slingback detail, with the peep toe. Still look glam with an edge without being over the top. They will go with so many different outfits.

The only problem I have with these is the fact the size 6 was running a little smaller than I'm used to, normally size 6 is perfect, so I've sent for the size 7, which I never have to do. I like my shoes to have a bit of room in, I wont mush my feet into a pair of shoes! Other than that I love them! So the pair I ordered wont be here until next week now, but its fine.

I still have reviews lined up, I haven't forgotton about them. I will always update my blog at least once a week. Thought I would show you these. I'll see you all soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment