Saturday 1 March 2014

Barry M review:

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been active this week, I've been babysitting a lot. Lets get straight into it!



  • In my Barry M haul I featured these little bargains. The matte nail paint is in the colour crush, I just love the colour, its like a cranberry tone. It does leave your nails looking matte, but with a slight sheen, and I've enjoyed using this on my nails. Makes a nice change to super shiny nails. 8/10.
  • The Gelly shine nail paint in plum looks beautiful on the nails, very shiny so it does the trick. This lasts longer on my nails than the matte colour, but both were pretty long wearing (my nails tend to chip very easily).9/10. I find that these nail colours tend to last longer on me than any I've tried, so these are definitely my go to nail product. 
  • Last up we have the Andrea Fulerton triple undercoat which I just randomly picked up for the sake of trying new undercoats. It did seem to make my nail colour last a bit longer than it otherwise would. So maybe this helped with my chipping dilemmas. 6/10. 

As I said in my haul, I love these colours for this time of year! In fact I would try to get away with it all year round. 

This was just a short review to get me back on track, let me know your thoughts on these products. Its good to be back,







No comments:

Post a Comment