Saturday 22 March 2014

Spontaneous hair purchase:

I was out with my friends for dinner/lunch today, and I had a spare bit of money on me. we had a mooch around Superdrug and I saw the L'Oreal Paris Elvive Fibrology thickening shampoo, conditioner and hair masque on offer for half price. I didn't pick up the large sizes, just the average ones in case I don't like it for some reason. We've all been there when you purchase a huge shampoo and conditioner, and you really want to get rid of it for various reasons and its never ending. So i just picked up the 250 ml versions. The masque came in just one size which is 300 ml.

I saw a few good reviews on it, and with having fine hair (in my opinion its fine), I'm always looking out for products that make hair look thicker and bouncier. I'm always using dry shampoo's and various other products to attempt to boost my lifeless hair. With my hair being due for a cut it always just hangs there really lank and lifeless. Wouldn't it be great if this did the trick, cant wait to give it a try!


About the Shampoo:

  • The shampoo penetrates and instantly expands hair
  • Gives hair 80% more body and bounce
  • The ingredient that works its magic is called Filloxane which penetrates the hair fibre and expands it
  • This substance remains in the hair fibre and increases after each application so hair looks thicker wash after wash (oooo really, sounds great!). It has a long lasting effect

Conditioner:

  • It states the same as the shampoo

Masque:

  • Its texturising and protects hair 
  • Contains a concentrated serum which intensely nourishes the hair fibre without weighing it down 
  • Maximises the thickening effect of the shampoo and thickness booster
  • It's lightweight and a easy to rinse formula 
  • Leaves hair lusciously soft, full of body and bounce
  • Hair is texturised and protected from damage caused by brushing and styling

I'm really looking forward to testing this out, could this be the end of my fine hair? lets hope so!

Have you tried these products out and noticed a difference in your hair? would love to hear your thoughts. See you all soon, 









No comments:

Post a Comment