Wednesday 19 March 2014

Barry M natural glow palette review:

Hey guys! How are you all doing? a while back I picked up three of the Barry M palette's. Today I'm going to do a review on the natural glow version.


I've put together some swatches for you. They aren't the best quality, but I'm sure you will get a good idea of the colours. 


These are the shimmery colours, and they are quite creamy. I was able to keep them natural for day time or work, or build them up a bit more to create a smokey eyed look for night time or special events. They are quite pigmented  especially when you build them up, and I got a good colour pay off. They are very wearable, and you can create different looks. They mix and match well.




And here are the two matte eye shadows and the blush. These are quite powdery, but the white makes a good base to build colour on. The light brown colour isn't really my cup of tea, so I tend to use this one less than the others.

The blush is very natural, I had to build this up on my hand so you could see it. Its not that shimmery when applied to your cheeks, its very subtle and pretty. Perfect if you want a natural looking blush. Not usually my type of blush (tend to go for one a little darker and more obvious), but I wore it for work a couple of times to create a natural glow. You definitely don't have to worry about over doing this blush, you can never put on too much. 

I enjoy using this palette and will continue to use it. The colours are perfect for the summer months. The packaging is nice yet simple. I will give this palette a 9/10. It's purse friendly, and fun to use. 

See you all soon with more reviews. Let me know if you have used these palettes and how they worked for you, 




No comments:

Post a Comment