Thursday 13 March 2014

Avon haul:

Yay its finally here! Its definitely a mood booster when you get your parcel delivered, I feel like a kid in a candy store!

I ordered quite a bit, and I also ordered my mum some goodies for mothers day. I'll show you what I got for myself. Oh and I also received my re-order of the Pavers heels, there's definitely much more room in the next size up, but a little extra room is always better than squeezing your feet into something too small!


First up we have the ANEW vitale skincare kit. I got the 25+ range in the trail sizes to try them out. The range is quite expensive, so if I like the products I may order the full size. These little sets are usually around £22-£28, and they are currently on offer for £10! Now that's a bargain, if I don't like it I wont have wasted too much money. Here's the one I bought ANEW 25+ skincare set but you can buy them in other ages.

Next we have the Planet spa perfectly purifying body scrub. This contains dead sea minerals. I love a good scrub for my face and body, and I needed a new body scrub. The one I tried last wasn't rough enough for my liking, was a little too gentle. So hopefully this will do the trick. It's on offer at the moment for £3.85 instead of £5.50. I do love my bargains, here is the link if you are interested Planet spa body scrub.

I also picked up the prepare to party gift set which comes in a little evening bag with the goodies inside. This cost £10 which is great as everything separate would cost much more. The set includes supershock mascara in black, ultra colour lipstick in red 2000, true colour eyeshadow duo in healthy glow, and glimmestick eyeliner in blackest black. The bag is PVC but very soft. This is out of the stock at the moment, but they should be getting more in soon, here is the link prepare to party gift set. I've had similar ones before in the past, and they are worthit.

I picked up two foundations on the 2 for £12 offer, ones the extra lasting liquid foundation which contains SPF 12, and the other is the ideal flawless invisible foundation which also contains an SPF 15. I'm always on the lookout for new foundations to try, and I'm quite excited to try these out. I got them both in Ivory so will soon find out how dark they turn out on my skin.  Here are the links Extra lasting foundation, and Invisible coverage foundation. The invisible coverage has more color options.

Below I have uploaded some closer looks at the products:







I quickly did some swatches to show the product colours:


These are swatches from the prepare to party gift set.


The darker swatch is the extralasting foundation, hopefully it will blend well and wont be too dark for me. The lighter swatch is the ideal flawless foundation, I had a problem getting this out of the bottle because the pump wouldn't work, maybe its faulty. I'm hoping it begins to work so I don't have to scoop the product out of the bottle.

I'm just waiting on my makeup storage to come now, but it's out of stock due to high demand. So may be waiting around 2 weeks until it arrives.

Let me know if you have tried any of these products and your thoughts. See you all soon,





No comments:

Post a Comment