Monday 5 May 2014

AVON foundation review:

Hello there! Time for a long awaited review, I shall start with the AVON foundations I got a few months ago.


Extra lasting foundation- I was very disappointed in this, because of the shade. I mixed it with a lighter coloured foundation as it looked too dark for ivory. I happened to notice my faced looked a tinged orange colour, which is so not the look I was going for. If this was lighter in shade I would totally wear it, was excited as it sounded promising. You cant tell from the picture, but in person it definitely looks darker than the ideal flawless. 4/10 due to the colour, but the finish would be good otherwise.

Ideal flawless- quite impressed with this one, its pale enough which is great! great start indeed. I wouldn't say it looks 'invisible' but it does look on the more natural side. As I stated in the haul, the pump was broken, then the pump got stuck in the lid not long after, and its a mess, just a mess lol. But its not a bad foundation. I tend to go easy when applying, because if you apply too much at once it goes cakey, and I have to take my time when spreading it out as to even out the application. I'd say depending on your preference its a light-medium coverage, as too much is too much with this foundation. I applied too much during the first try and it didn't sit well on my skin- little by little. 8/10.

I have ordered two more foundations to try, I am excited to receive them. Next up I have an Elf review. See you then,









No comments:

Post a Comment