Thursday 8 May 2014

Perfume purchase:

Hello, hows everyone's Thursday going? Just a quick post to show you my recent purchase!


I went for Katy Perry Killer Queen as I received a sample from Superdrug months ago and really liked it. Its different to what I usually wear so thought I'd update my collection a little bit. To me its very fruity and fresh, hard to explain. I love the bottle, its unusual and quirky and reminds me of the film death becomes her ( the age defying potion lol)

This set only cost me £11.50 which was half price at Superdrug, how could I pass that offer up? Impossible! The perfume is only the 30ml size, and both the body lotion and shower gel are 75ml each. I think its a total bargain!

I have the other part of my mini haul coming up which consist of two foundations I have had my eye on for ages.




No comments:

Post a Comment