Monday 5 May 2014

Elf eye primer review:

Hello I'm back again already! Lets get straight into it!


This is the mineral eyeshadow primer from ELF. I tried the cheaper version and really didn't like it as it did nothing for me at all. This is definitely better.

  • Its light in texture
  • feels like you have nothing on your eyelid when you apply it
  • I'm not sure it does all that much to make eyeshadow last longer or to stop it from creasing 
  • I tend to wear this on its own as a light concealer for my eyelid to conceal any redness or veins, it covers them enough when not wearing any eyeshadow. Only thing I'd say is it does crease a little when doing this, but if I rub my finger over it, its fixed easily!
  • its cheap and cheerful
I would give this a 6/10, I have used it almost everyday since I got it! Not bad at all really. I will be back with more hauls soon, 




No comments:

Post a Comment