Monday 19 May 2014

Boots haul:

Hello! I nipped into Boots earlier and picked up some things I needed/wanted.



  • I ran out of my Garnier Micellar water last week, it lasted me three months which is great! I got the last one off the shelf, lucky me!
  •  I misplaced my nail polish remover so just picked up this cheap one from there for £1. 
  • For some time I've been eyeing up peaches and clean by Soap and Glory (deep purifying cleanser), and with  few quid off, I was like yep I'm having that!
  • The last remaining Rimmel powder I've been using smashed up into tiny pieces (really hate that) they didn't really have any I wanted. I tend to go for the Maybelline, collection or Rimmel powders as they all do a good job. I have used Boots natural collection before, and because I'm trying to budget I picked their version up for around £1.99, it did a good job when I used it in the past.
  • And finally I picked up another gelly hi-shine nail paint by Barry M in Green Berry. I love these, and this is a very summer colour. I'm actually painting my nails with it right now.

That's all for today, I am now officially broke until payday =],






No comments:

Post a Comment