Wednesday 14 May 2014

Avon supershock mascara review:

Hey you! I'm back with another review.




 

Ignore my unplucked eyebrows (pesky things), just quickly snapped a pic for you guys so you can see the results! This is after a few coats, most of the time I'll spend longer applying it.

I got this in that party gift set I purchased a little while ago, but I have used it a lot in the past. Here are my personal thoughts on the product:

  • Works better after its been open a month or so in my opinion, seems to thicken slightly making it grip the lashes better and coat them even more.
  • Its definitely a buildable mascara as you can create a natural look with this or build it up for more drama, which is something I like to do, I love dramatic lashes. I get the most from it when I build it up. 
  • It separates lashes well, doesn't get too clumpy at all, but if it does its easy to correct.
  • Its good for both length and volume if you build it up. Although I do have long lashes naturally my tips are blonde so lashings of this is a must!
  • The brush is rather big and bulky, but I don't have any problems when using it.
  • I love it, this gets an 8/10 from me. 
Here is the link: Supershock mascara

see you all soon with more reviews,







No comments:

Post a Comment