Thursday 8 May 2014

Foundation purchase:

As  mentioned I have so many foundations I would love to try, and the next two on my list are these fab little purchases:


The first is the Maxfactor face finity all day flawless 3 in 1 foundation. This caught my eye a while ago, especially with it being 3 in 1- primer, concealer and foundation. Is this too good to be true? we shall find out! I got it in Light Ivory so hopefully it will be shade appropriate (unlike the Avon Ivory eek). It has SPF 20 in the formula too.

And the Rimmel Wake me up foundation. This has been around for so long, but I always decided against it because I have oily skin on the most part. I just really wanted to try it and couldn't resist the urge any longer! It comes in the shade Light Porcelain, how fab is that? should be a great shade for pale complexions. This also has an SPF of 15.

Once I have tried and tested these out you will be first to know my thoughts! Have you tried one or both of these foundations? were they a thumbs up or a thumbs down? opinions always welcome! See you all soon,



No comments:

Post a Comment