Friday 16 May 2014

Whats in my shower/shower routine:

Hey there, thought I would do something a little bit different for this post. I was intending to get this up lastnight but my laptop was playing up and wouldn't recognise my SDHC card, no idea why! But it worked tonight.



Ignore the wetness, I just literally had a shower before I took this picture, so everything's well...wet lol! I was going to do this a while ago, but got the urge to do it lastnight.

  • So first up I use the St Ives apricot scrub, this ones for blemished skin, but I much prefer the original. I have been using this for ages, and its lasted so long. I love a good face scrub, and I use this at least once a week, sometimes twice. I've been using apricot scrubs since I was a teenager specifically for my acne. 
  • Then I'll follow up with my Anew Vitale face wash by AVON, as you can see this sample size is lasting a while, and I try not to over use it, but I will use it everytime I shower. 
  • I'll shampoo with my Elvive fibrology shampoo and then apply the conditioner. Sometimes I'll use the Elvive Fibrology mask instead of the conditioner or sometimes both, I only focus that on the very ends if I need it. Whilst the conditioner is soaking in I'll put my body scrub on. The one I'm using at the moment is the planet spa one by AVON (review coming up soon).
  • I'll apply the body scrub everywhere, but focus on my legs and arms. I like to do this once a week, I also love a good body scrub.
  • Then I'll follow up with a body wash/shower gel, I have quite a few which I switch around often, right now I have been using the Katy Perry Killer Queen one that I got in my gift set.
  • Once I'm out of the shower I'll sometimes apply a body lotion, after this shower I put on the matching Katy Perry Killer Queen body lotion.
  • Moving onto hair I'll either put on my argan oil serum (which I have talked about before) on the very ends of my hair or I'll put the Phil Smith argan oil cream into the ends and work it in (I'll put this from my ears down). I'll either blow dry my hair and style it or leave it to air dry if I'm not going out. I left it to air dry last night. This was a sample I got a while ago. It smells gorgeous and leaves your hair smoother and shinier. 
  • I put all my face moisturisers on right before I go to bed. 
Hope you liked this post. I love a good nosy when it comes to whats in peoples showers, love to know what products people use etc. See you all soon with my next review, 






No comments:

Post a Comment