Wednesday 12 February 2014

Elf makeup mist and set review:


About the product:
  • keeps your makeup in place all day
  • it gives a radiance boost and invisible hold
  • moisturises and soothes skin
  • has added aloe, green tea, cucumber ingredients as well as vitamins E, C and E
  • lightweight and comfortable
  • alcohol free
  • prevents fading and running
  • sets makeup
  • can be used to refresh makeup throughout the day

What I think about the product:
  • it comes out quite a bit when sprayed onto the face, but doesn't take long to dry
  • has a lovely cooling feeling when applied to the skin, which I love
  • my skin looks dewy after it has dried but not oily. Makes my skin look nice with a glow
  • doesn't sting or irritate at all 
  • love the ingredients that it includes
  • my makeup seems to last a bit longer when I've used this in areas around my nose where I get the most fading throughout the day (from rubbing my face etc)
  • it has no scent that I can smell, but my skin feels slightly tighter afterwards, nothing dramatic or noticeable though 
  • I've resprayed this later on in the day, and it really does make your makeup look fresher again
  • the bottle is small enough to pop into a makeup bag and travel with
  • its £3.75 on the Elf website (UK based) which I think is a reasonable price for the job it does
Overall I would recommend this setting spray, especially if your on a budget. I would rate this an 8/10.
More reviews coming up soon, and hauls (still waiting for my deliveries).

See you later,














No comments:

Post a Comment