Tuesday 11 February 2014

New breakfast food that I have introduced:

I've recently been trying a new porridge. It's the new Oats So Simple multi grain by Quaker Oats. It includes oats, rye and barley. I purchased a box of 10 sachets in original.

I love porridge in general as its filling, energy rich, healthy and yummy. But I recently saw that there was a version with different grains, and I thought why not?! all the health experts say we should include more grains into our diets so its never a bad thing. And of course breakfast is a very important meal and start to the day.

This porridge has a different texture and taste to normal porridge, but I personally don't mind that.


As I always say researching your food and what goes into your body is a great thing. So if you want to know more about why this may be beneficial to you, go ahead. I don't want to make these posts long and boring for you to read and I always encourage research  to find out whats best for you! if its going to benefit you or not is an important factor.

I love my porridge sweet, I do have a sweet tooth (Don't like it without any added sweetness). In my last post I did state that I like my tea sugary, and this is definitely the same with my porridge. So instead of adding sugar I add honey. You can add any honey, its a natural sweetener- so much better for you than processed sugar.


I just pick honey up from anywhere really, but the brand I'm using is just  a Tesco one at the moment. I add one decent sized spoonful to my porridge and it adds flavor and sweetness to it. Honey also has health benefits, but I cant stress more, please research and make sure its right for you beforehand. Some foods are fine for some but not others. Allergies, intolerance's, health issues can all effect choices you make and the foods you choose.

That's all for this post, just wanted to share with you some of the foods I like to include into my diet. Hopefully its not too boring for you (any feedback would be great). Let me know what kind of foods you like for breakfast, or any other time of the day. I will be doing more of these types of posts in the future, along with my beauty and fashion.

Thank you, catch you soon,









No comments:

Post a Comment