Monday 10 February 2014

A quick update!

Hey lovelies! Just want to give you a quick update. I am expecting some orders to come sometime this week, so once they are here there will be more fab hauls for you to feast your eyes on. There are reviews on the way, got quite a few of them coming up soon. So expect to see some posts very shortly.

Hauls that are coming up include Barry M and Elf. Reviews I have coming up include baby lips, makeup mist and set by Elf and Garnier micellar water.

If there are any posts you would like to see (none beauty related or beauty related) just let me know in a message or comment. I would really appreciate some ideas.

I'm hoping to get a bit more involved in the blogging world, and maybe chat to other bloggers etc (I've been commenting myself, which is always fun). I have yet to read any comments/messages from other bloggers, and I'm looking forward to all that in the future. So don't feel shy adding your comments or constructive criticism, I would love to know of any improvements I could make. I'm still new to this, so still learning as I go along! I'm enjoying my blogging journey so far.

I'm also embarking on a weight loss journey, for myself. I have done similar things in the past, but due to recent events (and illness) I can no longer do my high energy workouts. I've always been really active and enjoyed doing exercise religiously so its strange for me. This is why I'm purely taking the diet route, which will just involve eating much cleaner, with healthy balanced meals. I'm also keen on healthy living in general, and try to implement that as much as I can.If you would like to see this in action, and how I progress let me know in the comments. This will be reflecting my 'lifestyle' elements into my blog.

See you all soon,










No comments:

Post a Comment