Wednesday 5 February 2014

Beauty haul:

Hey guys! I've been away for a few days (on a little break/getaway) and I'm back with some goodies! I couldn't help but splurge a bit..



So I popped into Superdrug and Boots, and decided I'd treat myself (why not? lol).

  • As you know I've recently tried the L'Oreal micellar water, so I wanted to try the Garnier version as this has twice as much product for the price! Stay tuned for a review on that very soon.
  • I purchased the tangle teezer after years of debate as at around £10 I kept giving it a miss, but its better late than never eh! 
  • I came across the so matte perfect stay by miss sporty, as I have used products before and really liked them. At £3.49 this is an absolute steal (we all know how much foundations can cost). 
  • Also picked up the miss sporty studio lash eye liner which I'm excited to try out
  • Again with the miss sporty trend I'm having, I decided to get the lash millionaire all in 1 mascara- I love love love miss sporty mascaras, so it was a must!
  • Ive tried a baby lips before in pink punch, so I thought I'd try another in peach kiss
  • for a while I've been wanting to try the Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer, so I picked it up in big bang
  • sticking with the lip theme I thought I'd give MUA  ago (tried a few things before) and decided on the out there plumping lip gloss in candy pink
  • and last but not least the boots tea tree and witch hazel spot wand- I love the tea tree and witch hazel range and with having spot prone skin they work a treat! 
I will review these products as soon as I feel I can give them a fair trial + reviews coming up from products I have already featured. 

See you all very soon









No comments:

Post a Comment