Thursday 13 February 2014

Elf haul:

Woop it finally arrived! I didn't order too much, but here's the five items that I purchased!


This is what the products look like when the box is opened up. Inside there are five items including:

  • the contouring blush and bronzing powder- this initially caught my eye because the contour colour is quite light and I struggle to find one suited to my skin tone. Most are quite dark, so looks out of place on my face
  • the mineral eyeshadow primer. I tried the cheaper primer a while back, so thought I'd give this a go
  • an allover colour stick in spotlight. I wanted this purely for highlighting, not for the eyes or lips (the other colours were more suited for the cheeks and lips) . I wasn't sure what the other colours would be like in person so played it safe
  • I haven't tried any of the brushes if I recall correctly and I've heard good reviews about them, so I thought why not. I picked up the stipple brush and the angled contour brush , both from the studio line






I cant wait to give these a whirl. There are two more deliveries that I'm waiting on, oooo the excitement! Nothing better than a bit of retail therapy to put a spring in your step, definitely cheers you up.

will update you as soon as everything else arrives. Just waiting on Barry M goodies,



















No comments:

Post a Comment