Tuesday 18 February 2014

Miss Sporty so matte foundation review:

Hey guys, I thought I'd get this up asap as have other things to do today. Busy bee, and I could easily spend all day messing around on here. Lets get cracking.



Here's an example of how you can control the size of the pump and what the consistency is like.

About the product:
  • It states it lasts up to 14 hours
  • contains vitamins A,C & E
  • dermatologist tested for your skin type
  • gives a flawless and healthy looking complextion
  • controls shiny zones and and provides a matte effect
  • lightweight texture which doesn't clog pores allowing skin to breath
  • transfer proof
  • soft and smooth feeling on the skin
  • helps protect your skin from daily ravages due to the added vitamins and anti oxidants
  • provides perfect balanced skin under any circumstances 
  • non comedogenic for your skin type
  • the bottle contains 27.3ml of product

What I think about the product:
  • I absolutely love this, I got it in ivory. This isn't orange on my skin at all and its a light shade which is hard to find considering my paleness lol
  • it feels really smooth and soft on the skin, feels lovely
  • not sure about it lasting 14 hours, but it does last ages
  • it helps to keep my shine at bay
  • it has a good coverage, doesn't feel heavy or gloopy on the skin
  • the bottle contains a pump, which can easily be controlled to get the desired amount. I manage to get small pumps and large pumps depending on how much I need
  • with it containing 27.3ml its slightly smaller than the average foundation, but it makes up for that in price at only £3.49. That is an absolute steal! I picked mine up at superdrug
  • I definitely prefer this foundation with the babyskin primer underneath, it makes it go on silky smooth
  • Actually really excited about this product as its so good and very cheap.Will definitely be repurchasing time and time again. Would really recommend it and if it didn't work out for you there's no big loss price wise. Doesn't break the bank (which is always a plus). So impressed and would give this a 9/10 for sure! 

These are just my personal thoughts on the product, and it worked well for me. Have any of you tried it? if so let me know your thoughts down below in the comments






No comments:

Post a Comment