Thursday 20 February 2014

Soho beauty vanity with drawer and mirror:

Hey guys. I've been looking for something like this for years!



When I spotted this I thought I must have it! I've seen similar ones and they have been so expensive, I just couldn't part with that much money. This cost me £19.99 from the Superdrug website. I expected it to be a little bigger than it is, but I can live with that. The picture on there really isn't all that clear, its small, and there is no size stated or information available, so I had no idea how big it was going to be when it arrived. It has a mirror and a drawer which I thought were nice touches, and made me choose it over others I've come across. Overall I am looking forward to putting my brushes and some makeup items in it.

I have a beauty blogger tag coming up (been answering questions/filling it out for a few days, there's just so many lol).

I just quickly filled it up, might tweak it a little bit and move things around. You can get the idea, and it fits quite a lot in it. I still have other items I need to organise as its not my full makeup collection. I may order some other items from this range for other bits and pieces (there's a smaller organiser for £7.99 that would come in handy).






2 comments:

  1. This looks like a great make-up holder!

    lovefrombethan.blogspot.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. It definitely does the trick =] xx

      Delete