Thursday 16 January 2014

Another boohoo haul:

Welcome back guys, here's the haul that I promised would be up today. I decided to take the pictures myself, so hopefully you can see them clearly. Still trying to decide where the pics should be taken, and how to take them etc.

So lets jump right in shall we!



So first up we have this velvet sleeveless skater dress, which is currently in the sale section. I'm trying to add colour into my wardrobe lately, and I figured since I already have some red dresses I would go for this rich deep green colour. I don't own anything like this, and its definitely one to either dress up or dress down.
I cant wait to start experimenting with it and create looks, it can be implemented into girly styles, grungy styles and many more.


I got this dress a few months ago, and yet again I think it is very versatile for a variety of styles, you can wear it during the day or dress it up for an evening out somewhere. Its a swing style, and I love the deep red colour, perfect for Winter. I usually just layer it up with a slouchy comfy cardigan as its sleeveless. On a few occasions I've teamed it with a red lip and it just looks great without having to do too much to it. The lace also adds texture and dimension to the dress.


Next we have this jumper dress: its cold outside and sometimes I just feel like being dressed down with a pair of leggings and boots. You know those days where you don't have a lot of time, and just need to nip out without making too much effort beforehand, effortless style yet practical.


Heart print shawl cardigan: I love being warm and comfy during the winter months, and you can team almost any outfit with a cardigan to layer up, they are definitely a staple in my wardrobe. Can never have too many cardigans I say, and this has a cute heart design. I chose grey and black to go with different outfits, its available in three colours and two sizes (S/M & M/L).


And last but not least: Skull scarf - this scarf is actually from Primark but I thought I would add it in with this haul. I have a bit of an obsession with skulls, and this is covered in them. Its quite thick and keeps me warm when out and about, and its from the men's section ( always find some beauties there).

Studded beanie: I love love love studs and spikes, so this is perfect for me. Skulls and studs/spikes are two of my fave things. This was from boohoo and was a bargain at £4.

Thank you lovelies for taking a peak at my haul and posts so far. Feel free to comment and ask me any questions I will be happy to respond. Also if you have any requests let me know. See you all soon xx












No comments:

Post a Comment