Friday 24 January 2014

L'Oreal skin perfection Micellar solution- review:

Well hello there, I have a little review for you.

A few days ago I received my Superdrug order. Below is a snap of what I'm reviewing today:


I'd never tried this before, but it always caught my eye. I'm so glad that I finally got round to buying it.

About the product (stated on the bottle):

  1. Dissolves makeup
  2. Unclogs pores and removes impurities
  3. Tones and soothes skin
  4. Its used by makeup artists
  5. Draws out excess oil in the skin and impurities
  6. There's no perfume, no alcohol, and its hypo-allergenic
  7. Its suitable for sensitive skin
  8. You don't need to rinse the product off
  9. And that its tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control (whew that was a big word lol) 

 Here are my thoughts on the product:

  • I think its reasonably priced and I got it on offer which was even better!
  • Its gentle on the skin, even on the eyes
  • Removes makeup really well, without any rough rubbing or tugging (we don't need that!)
  • I even tried it on my clean skin, as I hadn't wore makeup that day. I wiped it over my skin with a cotton pad and you can see what comes off your face from just general day to day grime. It literally removes impurities from the skin. 
  • When you sweep this over the skin it has a nice tingly, cooling refreshing feel, it feels so nice!
  • On the bottle it states that it can be used on the face, eyes and lips, so its a multitasking, multi-function product, no need for separate removers for different parts of the face. 
  • I feel like my skin is squeaky clean after using it, which is great! Some makeup removers don't feel like they get deep enough to really remove everything from the skin. I hate the feeling that your face isn't truly clear of makeup. 
  • I moisturise after using this as my skin feels slightly dry afterwards. I moisturise anyway after removing makeup. 
  • I love this, I will definitely repurchase, can see this being my new staple! 10/10
These are just my thoughts about this little gem, let me know your thoughts in the comments. I would love to know your views.

Thank you for popping over to my blog.

See you all again soon with another review,









No comments:

Post a Comment