Wednesday 15 January 2014

Recent fashion from the past few months:

This is my very first fashion haul on my blog, so I hope you enjoy!


For Halloween I purchased this skeleton dress from boohoo. Not only can I wear it for that event, it can also be worn anytime throughout the year or for a variety of occasions. Of course its not to everyone's taste, but my style ranges and dips into a variety of looks, and I tend to have a rock chick edge! I  love a variety of looks, and think this would look great with a leather jacket and boots, throw on a pair of tights for the Winter weather and off you go!

I also purchased the leopard print dress from boohoo, as I adore leopard print, can never have too much ;) .. its so comfortable and flattering, even though its floaty. The dress is a swing style, and they have had many variations of it on the website. The price ranges, but you can definitely grab a bargain, and there are offers such as 10% off that they have quite regularly, free postage over £30, and clearances+ sales! So keep your eyes peeled! I'm a regular on the boohoo website. It can be quite hit and miss, but I always find something that catches my eye.

The coat is from Matalan, and it has a soft fur (fake) lining throughout apart from the sleeves, and a drawstring waist- which is always good to pull in the waist and create shape. Its not overly padded or thick, so I layer it up with a cardigan or jumper underneath.

I hope you enjoyed my first fashion post, I have more fashion coming up very soon. The next one will be up tomorrow.










No comments:

Post a Comment