Monday 20 January 2014

Mini haul/review:

Hey guys! I'm back with a mini haul, I say mini because there's only a few items. I'm expecting a delivery very soon, and that will be next on my list when it arrives.

So I went into Matalan earlier and spotted a rucksack bag with studs on (remember I love studs) and was instantly attracted.


The features include:

  • Its a decent size bag in a faux leather material
  • Has a studded panel at the front with a zip above
  • It also has two zips on either side of the bag with another two storage areas
  • It has a drawstring on the main entrance point and  a flap over it, with a little buckle
  • Inside it has another zip pocket with a mobile phone holder
  • The inside is plain black
  • And two adjustable straps on the back
I love this bag, and it was only £15 which isn't too bad. This little fashion bargain can be integrated into my wardrobe with ease as black goes with everything. I will definitely get my money's  worth out of it.

Next up I picked up my fave dry shampoo/backcombing spray from ASDA. Its the VO5 plump it up dry backcombing spray. Last time I bought it is was on offer at 2 for £5, but this time it was on a 3 for £7. So I purchased three of them. It retails at £3 on its own. 


About:

  • It doesn't specifically say 'dry shampoo' anywhere in the description, but it definitely works as one. Although it does say it can be used as a 'pick me up style recativator'. My hair gets greasy quite quickly, and it targets my oil successfully. 
  • It doesn't seem to leave a white powdery finish like batiste can sometimes do. Once massaged in and combed through it vanishes. 
  • It does the job well with no stickiness. I tried one of those hair powders once which add volume, but my hair and fingers ended up feeling sticky, not a nice feeling. 
  • On the back it also explains that it can be used as a backcombing spray 'Backcombing effect, but without the mess & less damage' which I think is great. I hate backcombing my hair, I can never get it to look right and trying to brush it out is a nightmare (my hair already gets tangled). 
  • It certainly gives it more lift and makes it look thicker, I have fine hair that tends to just look flat and lifeless. You spray it in, massage your scalp with fingertips and that's it your ready.
  • In the ingredients list it has collagen added into the mixture.
This is by far my fave dry shampoo/hair plumper that I will continue to buy. Its a staple hair product for me. 
I'd rate this  9/10. Bargain beauty buy. 

Coming up I have a haul and some reviews. I will post as soon as my delivery arrives.

See you all soon









No comments:

Post a Comment