Wednesday 15 January 2014

Very first blog post:

Hello guys! Wanted to finally start uploading on here, and thought I'd start by doing a review as its short and sweet and a great introduction. I'm not 100% on how to use this site yet so bare with me =]


Feel free to ask any questions related to my blog posts, I will be happy to get back to you! 





I'll start by talking about the batiste dry shampoo as it is a must have for me, due to having oily hair. I usually have to wash my hair every other day or on the 3rd day if I'm lucky. So in between I spritz this little beauty into my hair and it makes me look half decent for the day.
It's good for cutting back on grease, and putting volume into the hair, as my hair type is fine and can be limp at times. I would recommend this and rate it as a 8/10. The vo5 volume one, I think its called 'plump me up' if I remember correctly. It has added collagen - simply amazing, I have recently tried that and it definitely does increase volume. That one is my favorite one by far and that would get a 9 1/2/10.

Olay anti-wrinkle  nature fusion day lotion is next up: this is really good actually, as it hasn't broke me out -I have oily acne prone skin so I have to be careful what moisturisers I put on.
This is perfect for me, makes your skin feel really clean and tingly, and isn't over moisturising and greasy, sinks into the skin easily. Quite impressed with this and I got it on offer. Bargain! 8/10. 

Nivea 2in 1 cleanser: I think this is great as its for normal to combination skin, so suites mine fine. I haven't had any problems with it in terms of breakouts, it removes makeup effectively and I feel clean and refresh afterwards. I just massage it into my skin and wipe off with cotton pads, usually the double sided from superdrug/boots/tesco as they don't fluff.

Vitamin E range from superdrug/and boots:
I purchased the eye makeup remover from superdrug's own range, and it does the job ok, doesn't burn or sting, and its gentle for the eye area. I would rate this a 7/10. 

The eye cream and face cream are from boots: the eye cream is quite good although my eyes do water and sting a bit, so I tend to put this on at bedtime to stop any from irritating my eyes and its fine then. I haven't really noticed much difference from using it in terms of dark circles etc but I only wanted it to moisturise.  6/10.
The face cream is quite rich, and if I apply it too much or too often it does break me out slightly, so I tend not to use it much. If I feel my skin is a tad thirsty I apply it at night and in the morning my skin is really smooth and soft. 5/10. 

Tweezers: these came as a pack of two from ASDA, one is for precise plucking with a pointed tip, these are my favorite as they are better to grip the tiny hairs that can be missed. They are also really cute as they are pink with tiny white polka dots. 8/10.

That's it for my skincare, don''t really need to go into detail about deodorant =] thank you for taking the time to read my review and hope you liked it. <3











No comments:

Post a Comment