Thursday 23 January 2014

Short and sweet Haul:

Hey guys! I got my delivery today so I'm going to do a super quick haul. I've recently done some quite large blog posts, I thought I'd keep this one short and sweet!


  1. I purchased the Olay ant-wrinkle nature fusion night cream. I've been using the day lotion for a while now, and I really like it. Every night without fail I moisturise my skin, so I thought why not get the matching night cream. 
  2. I also sent for the L'Oreal Skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution. I've been wanting to try this for some time now and have heard so many good things about it. It was on offer on Superdrugs website, as was the Olay night cream. Bargain! 
  3. And lastly the baby skin instant pore eraser primer by Maybelline. Obviously this is a new raved about product so I thought I must try it! This is also on offer where you can by two and get the 2nd half price. I just purchased one to try it out first.
Here's a snap of what the face cream looks like:  


Once I've used these products I will do a review on them. Looking forward to trying all three!

Catch you later, 









No comments:

Post a Comment